Essential information:


Entry Level 2/Level 3 - Supported Living



Start date:


End date:


Weekly hours:

15 hours per week



Related downloads:


What does this course involve?

You’ll learn valuable skills in areas such as cooking, home skills, community awareness, personal care, communication and using Maths and English in the community. You will also undertake a supported work placement/enterprise as part of your studies. You can look forward to putting your skills into practise in our realistic Bungalow environment and within the local Community. A working partnership between the College and home ensures that skills gained at College are transferred into the home or semi-independent living environment.


What qualifications do I need?

There are no formal entry requirements for this programme. You must be in receipt of an Education Health Care Plan (EHC Plan) (previously known as Statement of Educational Needs). For further information please contact Supported Learning Programme Area on 01843 605058.


Assessment will be continuous in all areas throughout the programme. It is an expectation that certain skills learnt at College are transferred into the home and local community using parents/carers as partners approach.

Fees & Costs

If you are 16-18yrs old at the start of the Study Programme, it will be free. There may be additional payments required for trips, visits and other materials. For adult learners (over 19) financial support towards the costs of your Study Programme may be available. Eligible students may be able to get help with course related costs such as travel, equipment and childcare.

Please contact Support Services for confirmation of all Study Programme fees quoted:

Broadstairs Campus - 01843 605062 (or e-mail

Additional expenses to consider include travel training, café visits, and leisure outings which may require money on a regular basis.


On successful completion you could progress into a semi-independent or independent living environment, move onto a Supported Employment programme or apply for external voluntary work.

Back To Top